Brother Mobile Apps
Brother offers free mobile apps for printing, labelling and support functions. Download from the App Store or Google Play Store and simplify how you use your Brother products.
Brother™ iPrint&Label is a free app for printing labels from your compatible Apple or Android device to a compatible Brother device using your wireless network. Convenient and easy to use, the app will automatically search for supported Brother devices on your wireless network.
- Print pre-designed labels
- Create custom labels with graphics or photos
- Print address labels from contact lists
- Print name badges with photos from your device album or a photo just taken
- Convenient automatic label formatting based on the size of the label loaded in the printer
Brother Design&Print App
P-touch Design&Print is a free app that enables you to design and print labels from your smartphone or tablet to Brother P-touch bluetooth-enabled label printers using Bluetooth wireless technology.
- Easily personalise your labels using pre-designed templates for Kitchen, Storage, Garage & Garden, Home Office, Occasions or Identification
- Design and save your own labels using a wide variety of fonts, frames, symbols
- Saves up to 100 labels
- Uses smartphone features such as spell check and voice to text
- Uses Brother P-touch TZe durable, laminated tapes up to 12mm wide in a variety of types and colours
- Automatically detects TZe label colour and width in your bluetooth-enabled label printer
Brother Mobile Cable Label Tool
Mobile Cable Label Tool is a free application designed to create labels for telecom, datacom and/or electrical identifications on demand. It enables you to easily print labels from your Android™ smartphone/tablet to a Brother label printer using a local wireless network.
- Automatic loading of pre-designed label templates from Brother’s cloud server to keep them up to date
- Easy to use – just a few taps to choose, edit and print professional quality labels
- Automatic label size (width) adjustment according to the cartridge installed in the printer
- Automatically search for supported devices on a local wireless network
- No computer or printer driver required
Brother Mobile Transfer Express
Mobile Transfer Express is an application that allows you to use a mobile device to transfer compatible label templates, databases and images with P-touch Transfer Manager (Windows version) onto a label printer.
- Create a Transfer File before using this application
- Check FAQ for instructions on creating a Transfer File
- Share Transfer Files saved to the cloud by using the application’s sharing function
- Save Transfer Files attached to email messages onto the mobile device
- Save Transfer Files onto the mobile device from a computer connected with a USB cable
- Load *.BLF & *.PDZ files from any app
- Use mobile device or cloud services as unlimited external storage of the printer
- Connect to the printer using Bluetooth or Wi-Fi
- Easy to use
- Simple steps to print your favourite photos
- Print photos directly from your mobile device camera
- Print PDFs by starting the app from “Open in…”
- Scan directly to your smart phone or tablet
- Save scanned images to your photo album or email them
- Automatically search for Brother devices on a local wireless network
- No PC or driver required
- Requires connection with Wi-Fi network
Create, share and edit documents on your Brother device. Our suite of cloud-based apps allows you to get creative with your documents, without the need for a computer. These apps can be accessed directly through your compatible Brother device. Our expanding range of apps aims to give you the power to create great documents direct from your machine. These apps can be downloaded straight to your mobile device whether that be your smartphone or tablet.
SCAN TO OFFICE
The Brother Scan To Office App scans a hard copy document and uses OCR (Optical Character Recognition) to convert it into a Word®, Excel®, or PowerPoint®file with editable text. This app also saves the images in the document as individual JPEGs that can be moved within or deleted from the new document.
EASY SCAN TO EMAIL
The Brother Easy Scan To E-mail App takes a document you’ve just scanned, and sends it to an e-mail address selected from a pre-populated address book. Create a custom address book with up to 10 addresses, and then select a recipient with the push of a button.
Many Brother devices have innovative Web Connect features that allow you to upload documents or photos from a scanner or memory card, or print documents directly from popular online storage sites. Connect straight from your Brother device.