First INKpressions count with Brother’s new range of environmentally friendly printers
Brother’s latest Inkjet Refill Tank System series delivers enhanced print quality, paper handling capabilities and page yields, perfect for home use and SMEs.
30 July 2018, Tswane – With a legacy built on a ‘Customer First’ approach that spans over one hundred years, Brother’s business printers and Multi-Function Centres (MFCs) have won the PCMag Readers’ Choice Award for an unprecedented 9 years in a row, as well as the PCMag Business Choice Award for the last 5 years. And now, the same dedication to uncompromising innovation and reliability is reflected in its latest range of Inkjet Refill Tank System MFC for high print volume home offices and small businesses.
“Today’s small business and home office owners face a difficult decision when choosing a MFC to suit their needs, often having to compromise between cost-efficiency, print quality, and features.” says Dale de Villiers, Marketing Manager at Brother South Africa. “Brother’s latest Inktank range aim to strike the perfect balance for this growing group of customers by delivering outstanding print volumes, professional quality prints, and expanded capabilities – all in one compact and affordable package.”
This latest series features three new models which include the DCP-T510W (print, copy, scan with Wi-Fi), DCP-T710W (print, copy, scan with Wi-Fi and ADF), and the MFC-T910DW (duplex print (only), copy, scan and fax with ADF, Ethernet and Wi-Fi).
Maximise your cost-savings
- Outstanding black ink page yield – Enjoy lower costs-per-page when printing black and white documents with an improved page yield of 6,500 pages1
- Impressive colour ink page yield – With a high colour page yield of 5,000 pages1, you can now print more colour documents and photos at lower costs
- Award-winning reliability – Designed for greater reliability and robustness, this series helps minimise the frequency and costs of repairs and servicing.
Effortless user experience
- Made for convenient access – A front-access ink tank and front-loading paper tray makes ink and paper refills more convenient than ever before
- User-friendly navigation – The MFC-T910DW features an intuitive 4.5cm LCD screen and full-sized keypad for simplified operations
- Comprehensive paper handling – Handle a variety of paper weights and sizes with a 150 sheets standard tray for all models plus an 80 sheets multi-purpose tray on the MFC-T910DW
- Copy, scan and fax with ease – The built-in 20 sheets Automatic Document Feeder available on the DCP-T710W and MFC-T910DW allows you to perform multi-page copy, scan and fax (MFC-T910DW only) jobs without having to insert the pages individually
- Monitor ink levels at a glance – The transparent ink tank cover allows users to clearly view individual ink levels for timely refills
Enhanced performance and quality
- Fast print speeds – Enjoy print speeds2 of up to 12ipm for mono prints and 10ipm for colour
- Fast first-page-out times – Spend less time waiting with fast first-page-out times3 of up to 8 secs for mono prints and 8.5 secs for colour prints
- Professional print quality – NEW dye-based black ink results in brilliantly vivid graphics and photos and crisp, clear text
Expanded versatility and connectivity
- Flexible connectivity options – Easily share your device among the entire workgroup with built-in wireless on all models and Ethernet connectivity on the MFC-T910DW
- Effortless mobile printing – Print directly from your iPhone, iPad, Android™ or Windows® Mobile device through Brother’s iPrint&Scan, Airprint, Mopria and Google Cloud Print
- Print JPEGs directly from USB storage – With USB Direct Print on the MFC-T910DW, users can simply walk up to the device with their USB flash drive for instant printing or scanning of JPEG files.
All prices are indicative and inclusive of VAT and include a 3-year carry-in warranty. These products can be purchased through Brother International South Africa’s authorised resellers, takealot.com and Computer Mania from August 2018.
- Quoted approx. yields are extrapolated based on Brother original methodology using Test Pattern ISO/IEC 24712. Quoted approx. yields are not based on ISO/IEC 24711.
- Based on ISO/IEC 24734. For more information, please refer to brother.com/rd/printspeed
- Based on ISO/IEC 17629. For more information, please refer to brother.com/rd/printspeed
Brother International South Africa
Brother is a leader in the development and manufacturing of technologies in the printing, communication and digital imaging industries for homes, SOHOs and corporates who demand solutions that empower businesses and individuals to communicate ideas in every possible way. A trusted brand worldwide that believes in the “Customer First” approach in all aspect of their business, Brother has continuously met the varied needs of their customers through their comprehensive range of quality printing solutions.
Brother International South Africa (Pty) Ltd is the regional sales office for South Africa and markets a range of products manufactured by its parent company, Brother Industries, Ltd. of Nagoya, Japan. Established in 1970, Brother International South Africa (Pty) Ltd manages an extensive network of distributors in both domestic and Sub Saharan markets.
Brother’s printing business is committed to the advancement of technologies and “work style innovation” and constantly strives to pioneer new technologies and improve product quality. The different types of technology Brother offers are convenient to use and helps streamline workflow and efficiency in corporate, SME and home environments. For more information about Brother, visit http://www.brother.co.za .
About Brother Earth
Brother always takes responsibility, acts respectfully and tries to make a positive difference. Brother Earth is Brother’s attitude and commitment to play a part in building a society with sustainable development. Help the environment now by giving a click at http://www.brotherearth.com. Brother will contribute to a variety of global environmental protection activities on your behalf. The number of clicks each project receives will determine proportionately how the funds will be allocated.