Convenient, durable, affordable. Brother’s latest 3-in-1 inkjet printer with the cost saving ink tank refill system
Brother’s latest addition to their Ink tank printer range, the DCP-T310 3-in-1 multifunction printer delivers enhanced print quality, paper handling capabilities and page yields, perfect for home use and SMEs.
3 October 2019, Tshwane – With a legacy built on a ‘Customer First’ approach that spans over one hundred years, Brother’s business printers and Multi-Function Centres (MFCs) have won the PCMag Readers’ Choice Award for an unprecedented 11 years in a row, as well as the PCMag Business Choice Award for the last 7 years. And now, the same dedication to uncompromising innovation and reliability is reflected in its latest addition to the current ink tank printer line up. The DCP-T310 3-in-1 ink tank printer is the ideal multifunction printer for low cost, high volume printing using cost-effective refillable ink tanks.
“Today’s small business and home office owners face a difficult decision when choosing a multifunction printer to suit their needs, often having to compromise between cost-efficiency, print quality, and features.” says Dale de Villiers, Marketing Manager at Brother South Africa. “Brother’s ink tank range aims to strike the perfect balance for this growing group of customers by delivering outstanding print volumes, professional quality prints, and expanded capabilities – all in one compact and affordable package.”
The new DCP-T310 model offers affordable reliability with pin point accurate prints, crystal clear copies, high resolution scanning as well as outstanding photo print quality. This budget friendly 3-in-1 multifunction printer is the ideal all-rounder to house your fundamental small office requirements in one stylishly compact machine.
Fitted with a one-line LCD display and cursor controls which enable easy machine set up, the DCP-T310 is compact and solidly simple, helping users get the most out of their device.
With up to 6500 black page yields with one refill, Brother’s quick and easy refill tank system helps achieve high print volumes, while delivering low costs per page, and a low environmental impact. A full line up of CMYK ink bottles is included with the DCP-T310 enabling users to print more and spend less.
The DCP-T310 (print, copy, scan, USB) joins the current line up of ink tank models which include the DCP-T510W (print, copy, scan with Wi-Fi), DCP-T710W (print, copy, scan with Wi-Fi and ADF), and the MFC-T910DW (duplex print (only), copy, scan and fax with ADF, Ethernet and Wi-Fi).
Benefits of Ink Tank Printing
Maximise your cost-savings
- Outstanding black ink page yield – Enjoy lower costs-per-page when printing black and white documents with an improved page yield of 6,500 pages1
- Impressive colour ink page yield – With a high colour page yield of 5,000 pages1, you can now print more colour documents and photos at lower costs
- Award-winning reliability – Designed for greater reliability and robustness, this series helps minimise the frequency and costs of repairs and servicing
Effortless user experience
- Made for convenient access – A front-access ink tank and front-loading paper tray makes ink and paper refills more convenient than ever before
- User-friendly navigation – The MFC-T910DW features an intuitive 4.5cm LCD screen and full-sized keypad for simplified operations
- Comprehensive paper handling – Handle a variety of paper weights and sizes with a 150 sheets standard tray for all models plus an 80 sheets multi-purpose tray on the MFC-T910DW
- Copy, scan and fax with ease – The built-in 20 sheet Automatic Document Feeder available on the DCP-T710W and MFC-T910DW allows you to perform multi-page copy, scan and fax (MFC-T910DW only) jobs without having to insert the pages individually
- Monitor ink levels at a glance – The transparent ink tank cover allows users to clearly view individual ink levels for timely refills
Enhanced performance and quality
- Fast print speeds – Enjoy print speeds2 of up to 12ipm for mono prints and 10ipm for colour
- Fast first-page-out times – Spend less time waiting with fast first-page-out times3 of up to 8 secs for mono prints and 8.5 secs for colour prints
- Professional print quality – New dye-based black ink results in brilliantly vivid graphics and photos and crisp, clear text.
Expanded versatility and connectivity
- Flexible connectivity options – Easily share your device among the entire workgroup with built-in wireless on all models except the DCP-T310 and Ethernet connectivity on the MFC-T910DW
- Effortless mobile printing – Print directly from your iPhone, iPad, Android™ or Windows® Mobile device through Brother’s iPrint&Scan, Airprint, Mopria and Google Cloud Print
- Print JPEGs directly from USB storage – With USB Direct Print on the MFC-T910DW, users can simply walk up to the device with their USB flash drive for instant printing or scanning of JPEG files.
All prices are indicative and inclusive of VAT and include a 3-year carry-in warranty and correct at time of print. These products can be purchased through Brother International South Africa’s authorised resellers, Makro, Takealot.com and Computer Mania.
- Quoted approx. yields are extrapolated based on Brother original methodology using Test Pattern ISO/IEC 24712. Quoted approx. yields are not based on ISO/IEC 24711.
- Based on ISO/IEC 24734. For more information, please refer to brother.com/rd/printspeed
- Based on ISO/IEC 17629. For more information, please refer to brother.com/rd/printspeed
Print More. Spend Less. With our Ink Tank Printers
Brother International South Africa
Brother is a leader in the development and manufacturing of technologies in the printing, communication and digital imaging industries for homes, SOHOs and corporates who demand solutions that empower businesses and individuals to communicate ideas in every possible way. A trusted brand worldwide that believes in the “Customer First” approach in all aspect of their business, Brother has continuously met the varied needs of their customers through their comprehensive range of quality printing solutions.
Brother International South Africa (Pty) Ltd is the regional sales office for South Africa and markets a range of products manufactured by its parent company, Brother Industries, Ltd. of Nagoya, Japan. Established in 1970, Brother International South Africa (Pty) Ltd manages an extensive network of distributors in both domestic and Sub Saharan markets.
Brother’s printing business is committed to the advancement of technologies and “work style innovation” and constantly strives to pioneer new technologies and improve product quality. The different types of technology Brother offers are convenient to use and helps streamline workflow and efficiency in corporate, SME and home environments. For more information about Brother, visit http://www.brother.co.za .
About Brother Earth
Brother always takes responsibility, acts respectfully and tries to make a positive difference. Brother Earth is Brother’s attitude and commitment to play a part in building a society with sustainable development. Help the environment now by giving a click at http://www.brotherearth.com. Brother will contribute to a variety of global environmental protection activities on your behalf. The number of clicks each project receives will determine proportionately how the funds will be allocated.