- Duplex Print, Copy, Scan and Fax
- Fast print speeds of up to 50ppm
- Fast scanning speeds of up to 100ipm
- Up to 520 sheet paper input
- Expandable paper input of up to 2,650 sheets
- 12.3cm Touchscreen LCD display
- Integrated NFC Reader
- Mobile Connectivity
- 20,000 Page toner
- 50,000 Page drum unit
Designed to perform in every department
Mono Laser All-in-One
SRP R13,200 - R14,200 Incl VAT
Brother’s L6000 monochrome laser range offers everything you expect from a professional printer, including high quality output, print speeds of up to 50ppm, superb reliability and low total cost of ownership. It also offers something you won’t expect - the ability to fit in virtually anywhere and get to work fast.
We're at your side when you purchase our mono laser printers or all-in-ones and genuine toners. A first for Brother, we support our mono laser series with a FREE 3-year On-site warranty commitment. With Brother, you can have peace of mind that we are always “At Your Side”.
Built to deliver at every level
Brother’s L6000 monochrome laser range isn’t just packed with features. It’s loaded with benefits designed to take your business to the next level.
- User-friendly 12.3cm touchscreen on the MFC-L6900DW makes operation both intuitive and easy
- Impressive print volumes of up to 25k pages per month to keep up with the busiest workgroups
- Paper input options flexible enough to adapt to the most demanding requirements with optional 520 x 2 / 520 x 4 Tower tray
- Install the optional 4 bin mailbox unit on the HL-L6400DW and gain an additional 4 paper output trays for fast convenient document collation
- Advanced paper output options including 250 standard output tray, output sensor and optional mailbox
- Advanced colour scanning capabilities with 80 sheet ADF to handle up to 50ppm and up to 100ipm 2-sided scanning to get large volume documents scanned fast (MFC-L6900DW only)
- Toner cartridges go further with economical up to 20k page inbox toner with optional replacement toners of 8k/12k/20k keeping cost per page low
Flexible hardware, adaptable software
Advanced Paper Handling
Configure your printer in a number of ways to improve paper input and output collation. These include a maximum paper input level of 2,650 sheets with tower tray and a 4-bin Mailbox to assign to users or groups using time-saving sorter and stacker features up to a maximum of 1,050 sheets (HL-L6400DW only)
Designed to Integrate
This feature-rich range will fit seamlessly into any size network used by workgroups big and small thanks to its open interface for maximum software customisation potential and ultimate connectivity thanks to cloud connectivity and Brother Solutions interface.
Low Total Cost of Ownership
Keep your running costs low from the start with a 20k inbox toner and replacement toner options of 8k, 12k and 20k pages*.
* Approximate toner yield is declared in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752
Protect what matters to your business. The advanced security capabilities of the mono laser range ensure you are always in full control of your print infrastructure. You can improve data protection with network user authentication and secure function lock. Plus, the NFC reader can be used to integrate with secure pull printing, enabling users to release their print job by swiping an ID card or entering a PIN.
Every customer is unique, which is why the Brother Special Solutions Customisation (SSC) enables Brother products to be modified depending on your requirements. We collaborate with you to design the best solution to meet your business challenges. Brother Solutions Interface (BSI), a web-based service platform, also lets software developers easily create customised solutions.
Works harder for you
The L6000 range is designed to provide improvements in four key areas:
This range is built to perform, with up to 150,000 maximum monthly duty cycle (up to 25,000 recommended monthly volume) to meet the demands of high output workgroups. Units have also been enhanced – they are more resilient and can handle the knocks and bumps of busy workspaces.
Design improvements include an 80-page auto document feeder that enables high speed 2-sided scanning straight into a document management system for less queuing and more doing. Along with a more intuitive interface, improved support for different media, and connectors to popular cloud-based services such as Microsoft SharePoint, it’s just what your workgroups have been waiting for.
With an impressively quick print speed of up to 50ppm, working fast comes naturally. They work harder too, with paper input of up to 2,650 and an output capacity of up to 1,050 sheets using the optional mailbox with stack and sorter functions.
Savvy businesses should settle for nothing less than the highest levels of securrity. Active Directory integration, Secure Function Lock 3.0 and Internet Protocol Security (IPsec) ensure they are achieved. For added peace of mind, the range also features Print Archive, Secure Reset, Certificate Management and Near Field Communication (NFC) functionality for secure user access and authentication.