Unique direct thermal technology in the QL-820NWB Label Printer allows you to print in high visibility in black and red on the entire label. Rapidly prints black and white labels for envelopes, packages, file folders, barcodes and assorted business uses. The only office category label printer to offer the technology that lets you print two colours over the entire label!
What’s in the Box?
The QL-820NWB Label Printer ships with the following:
- AC Power Cord
- USB cable
- 100 Die-cut standard address labels
- 2 Colour print continuous roll (62mm x 5m)
- Users Guide
- USB, Bluetooth, Wired and Wi-Fi connectivity
- Prints on die cut labels and rolls up to 62mm wide up to 3m
- Prints in both Black and Red
- P-Touch Editor for advanced label design
- Fast print speed of 110 labels/min
- 58.93mm Max print height
- 300dpi Print resolution
- Automatic cutter
- Various image types and barcodes supported
- Optional rechargeable Li-ion battery and battery base for mobile labelling applications
DK Labels and Tapes
DK Tapes and Labels are available in a range of traditional die-cut (pre-sized) options, and in continuous label rolls that let you trim your label to the precise length needed. Choose from a wide range of labels available in paper and plastic ﬁlm material, pre-sized labels or continuous rolls.
Peace of Mind. Guaranteed.
When you purchase a Brother label printer and our genuine tapes or labels, we’ll support you every step of the way with our FREE 3-year warranty commitment. YOU DO NOT NEED TO REGISTER YOUR PRODUCT, our warranty is automatic when you purchase your Brother device. To keep your Brother machine in optimal condition we recommend using only Brother Genuine Consumables, this will ensure you automatically enjoy our exclusive 3-year warranty.