Maximise Performance and Reduce Print Spend. Versatile paper handling, enables you to add multiple lower trays across the range. The MFC-L6900DW Black and White Laser Printer All-in-One provides maximum device uptime, as less time is spent replenishing paper trays. With the optional ultra high yield toner cartridges, productivity is enhanced, whilst reducing your overall printing costs.
What’s in the Box?
The MFC-L6900DW Black and White Laser Printer All-in-One ships with the following:
- 20,000* Page toner
- 50,000** Page drum unit
- Power supply cord and USB cable
- Fax line cord
- Driver software for Windows®
- Quick Set-Up Guide
- Free 5-year* on-site warranty
- Duplex Print, Copy, Scan and Fax
- Fast print speeds of up to 50ppm
- Fast scanning speeds of up to 100ipm
- Up to 520 sheet paper input
- Expandable paper input of up to 2,650 sheets
- 80 Sheet ADF, 50 Sheet multi-purpose tray
- 20,000* Page inbox toner
- 12.3cm Touchscreen LCD display
- Integrated NFC Reader
- Wired and wireless networking
- Wi-Fi Direct and Mobile Connectivity
- Optional paper trays – additional purchase
- Free 5-year* on-site warranty
Built to deliver at every level
Brother’s MFC-L6900DW mono laser multifunction printer isn’t just packed with features. It’s loaded with benefits designed to take your business to the next level.
- User-friendly 12.3cm touchscreen makes operation both intuitive and easy
- Impressive print volumes of up to 10k pages per month to keep up with the busiest workgroups
- Paper input options flexible enough to adapt to the most demanding requirements with optional 520 x 2 / 520 x 4 Tower tray
- Advanced paper output options including 250 standard output tray and output sensor
- Advanced colour scanning capabilities with 80 sheet ADF to handle up to 50ppm and up to 100ipm 2-sided scanning to get large volume documents scanned fast
- Toner cartridges go further with economical up to 20k page inbox toner with optional replacement toners of 8k/12k/20k keeping cost per page low
Flexible hardware, adaptable software
Advanced Paper Handling
Configure your printer in a number of ways to improve paper input and output collation. These include a maximum paper input level of 2,650 sheets with tower tray
Designed to Integrate
This feature-rich printer will fit seamlessly into any size network used by workgroups big and small thanks to its open interface for maximum software customisation potential and ultimate connectivity thanks to cloud connectivity and Brother Solutions interface.
Low Total Cost of Ownership
Keep your running costs low from the start with a 20k inbox toner and replacement toner options of 8k, 12k and 20k pages*.
* Approximate toner yield is declared in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752
Protect what matters to your Business
The advanced security capabilities of the mono laser range ensure you are always in full control of your print infrastructure. You can improve data protection with network user authentication and secure function lock. Plus, the NFC reader can be used to integrate with secure pull printing, enabling users to release their print job by swiping an ID card or entering a PIN.
An efficient workflow improves workplace efficiency
Every customer is unique, which is why the Brother Special Solutions Customisation (SSC) enables Brother products to be modified depending on your requirements. We collaborate with you to design the best solution to meet your business challenges. Brother Solutions Interface (BSI), a web-based service platform, also lets software developers easily create customised solutions.
Works harder for you
The L6000 range is designed to provide improvements in four key areas:
The MFC-L6900DW is built to perform, with up to 150,000 maximum monthly duty cycle (up to 10,000 recommended monthly volume) to meet the demands of high output workgroups. Units have also been enhanced – they are more resilient and can handle the knocks and bumps of busy workspaces.
Design improvements include an 80-page auto document feeder that enables high speed 2-sided scanning straight into a document management system for less queuing and more doing. Along with a more intuitive interface, improved support for different media, and connectors to popular cloud-based services such as Microsoft SharePoint, it’s just what your workgroups have been waiting for.
With an impressively quick print speed of up to 50ppm, working fast comes naturally. It works harder too, with paper input of up to 2,650 sheets.
Savvy businesses should settle for nothing less than the highest levels of security. Active Directory integration, Secure Function Lock 3.0 and Internet Protocol Security (IPsec) ensure they are achieved. For added peace of mind, the range also features Print Archive, Secure Reset, Certificate Management and Near Field Communication (NFC) functionality for secure user access and authentication.
Delivering for the most demanding businesses
Expandable Paper Handling Options
Shown with 1 x 520 Sheet Optional Lower Tray
Shown with 2 x 520 Sheet Optional Lower Trays
Shown with 4 x 520 Sheet Optional Tower Tray
Peace of Mind. Guaranteed.
When you purchase a Brother printer and our genuine inks or toners, we’ll support you every step of the way with our FREE 5-year* warranty commitment. YOU DO NOT NEED TO REGISTER YOUR PRODUCT, our warranty is automatic when you purchase your Brother device. To keep your Brother machine running in optimal condition we recommend using only Brother Genuine Consumables, this will ensure you automatically enjoy our exclusive 5-year warranty.
* Effective 1 June 2020 for products sold in South Africa only.