The Brother Overlocker 2504D, a lightweight, compact machine with carry handle, in your sewing room is a must. Together with your sewing machine, an overlocker will enable you to construct quality garments and projects with a professional finish. Garment seams lie flatter and look better with an overlock stitch. Plus, home decor projects often suggest the use of an overlocker for rolled hems and secure seams and differential feed.
Features such as the trim trap for catching scraps of fabric and storage of the foot controller when the machine is not being used and thread twist protection and needle plate separation for improved sewing quality makes the Overlocker 2504D ideal for beginners as well as more experienced tailors, the 2504D Overlocker is designed for finishing the hems and edges of a wide range of fabrics and creating decorative edges.
- 3 or 4 thread, cut and sew overlock stitches
- F.A.S.T. Lower Looper Threading System
- Differential feed for perfect seams
- Easy-to-follow Lay-in Threading
- Bright LED light to illuminate the sewing area
- Trim seams and overcast edges
- Uses standard sewing machine needles
- Perfect overlock stitches on all types and weights of fabric
- Stitch width 5.0 – 7.0 mm
- Retractable knife
- Blind Stitch Foot for finishing and hemming in one operation
- Common snap on presser foot
4 Colour easy threading guide
Presser foot pressure adjustment
Free arm / Flat bed convertible sewing surface
LED work light
Easy access controls
Built-in accessory storage
Peace of Mind. Guaranteed.
When you purchase a Brother sewing or embroidery machine and our genuine accessories, we’ll support you every step of the way with our FREE 1-year warranty commitment. YOU DO NOT NEED TO REGISTER YOUR PRODUCT, our warranty is automatic when you purchase your Brother machine. To keep your Brother machine in optimal condition we recommend using only Brother Genuine accessories, this will ensure you automatically enjoy our exclusive 1-year warranty.