Stunning, brilliant colour for impressive results with the Brother colour LED business series
Brother delivers professional colour and effortless productivity with its latest series of business colour LED machines.
In recent years, no other brand has consistently produced award-winning printing solutions like Brother. By applying its philosophy of uncompromising reliability to solutions that deliver cutting-edge productivity and cost-saving technology for the modern business, Brother has won PCMag Readers’ Choice Award for an unprecedented 10 years in a row, as well as PCMag Business Choice Awards for 6 years running. And now, this same “Customer First” approach can be found in their new series of colour LED printers and Multi-Function Centres (MFCs) for home offices and small and medium businesses.
“You shouldn’t have to choose between print quality, performance, or cost-efficiency, but unfortunately, many businesses find themselves sacrificing one or the other when choosing a new print solution. With Brother’s new series of colour LED machines, we’ve set out to change all that.” says Dale de Villiers, marketing manager at Brother South Africa. “Our latest range of colour printers and Multi-Function Centres deliver outstanding productivity, seamless connectivity, and cost-saving technology in a compact and user-friendly package. Best of all, they are capable of producing brilliant colour documents to help your business create impressive sales and marketing material.”
This new series features one colour LED printer, the HL-L3210CW; and two Multi-Function Centres, the DCP-L3551CDW and MFC-L3750CDW. The new line up replaces outgoing models: HL-3150CDN, HL-3170CDW, MFC-9140CDN and MFC-9330CDW.
The MFC-L3750CDW has been awarded the 2019 Winter Pick Award by Buyers Lab (BLi) in the category Outstanding Colour MFP for Small and Home Offices. Buyers Lab (BLI), is the world’s leading independent provider of testing services and analytical information to the document imaging industry. Awarded twice annually for office equipment, Pick Awards acknowledge the products that gave the best performances in BLI’s extensive suite of lab tests in the previous six months.
Performance and enhanced features for this new series include:
- Increased print speed – Enhanced print speeds of up to 24 ppm on the MFC-L3750CDW and up to 18 ppm on the HL-L3210CW and DCP-L3551CDW
- Quick scan speed – Fast scan speeds of up to 27/21 ipm1 (mono/colour) on the MFC-L3750CDW and DCP-L3551CDW
- Impressive colour print quality – Create impressive professional-looking documents with vivid colour and sharp definition graphics at high quality resolution of 2,400 dpi
- Advanced paper handling – Spend less time reloading paper with the 250 sheets paper input tray, handle a variety of papers up to 163g/m2 with the multi-purpose tray, and scan documents effortlessly with the 50 sheets Auto Document Feeder (ADF) on the MFC-L3750CDW and DCP-L3551CDW
- Convenience at your fingertips – Create shortcuts to commonly-used tasks on the large and user-friendly 9.4cm LCD touchscreen on the MFC-L3750CDW only
- Built for multi-tasking – Multi-tasking capabilities allow you to skip ahead to the next task even before your current print job is complete
- Larger memory and processor – Handle high volume print jobs with processer speeds of 800MHz and increased memory of up to 512MB2
- Lower total cost of ownership – With high-yield toner of up to 3,000 pages3, you’ll enjoy more printed pages at a lower cost-per-page
- Save paper automatically – Reduce your paper wastage by half with automatic 2-sided printing, which allows you to set all print jobs to print on both sides of the document by default on the MFC-L3750CDW and DCP-L3551CDW only
- Cut down on toner cost – Toner Save Mode gives you the option to print using less toner, while still maintaining crisp text and vibrant colours.
- Effortless mobile printing – Print directly from your iPhone, iPad, Android™ or Windows® Mobile device through Brother’s iPrint&Scan, Apple AirPrint, Mopria® and Google Cloud Print
- Fuss-free wireless printing – Enjoy convenient wireless printing of documents, presentations and emails from your notebook PC, smartphone, or tablet
- Scan and print without network access – Wi-Fi Direct, on all models, enables you to print or scan directly via your mobile device without access to your network.
- Print from and scan to your USB flash drive – With USB Direct Print on the MFC-L3750CDW, you can simply insert your USB flash drive into the integrated USB reader for convenient prints or scans.
- Restrict unauthorised use – Secure Function Lock allows you to restrict access by assigning authorised users or groups with a PIN to access specific functions of the printer such as colour or mono printing, page limits, scanning features and more
- Manage access to sensitive documents – Secure Print ensures that documents sent for print remain stored in the printer’s memory until a unique password is entered on the machine keypad
- Stay in control of your machine settings – Setting Lock allows you to lock your LCD touchscreen panel to avoid unauthorised users from tampering with the machine configurations.
1 In accordance with ISO/IEC 17991. 2 HL-L3210CW at 256MB. 3 In accordance with ISO/IEC 19798.
Colour printing solutions for all your business needs
Brother International South Africa
Brother is a leader in the development and manufacturing of technologies in the printing, communication and digital imaging industries for homes, SOHOs and corporates who demand solutions that empower businesses and individuals to communicate ideas in every possible way. A trusted brand worldwide that believes in the “Customer First” approach in all aspect of their business, Brother has continuously met the varied needs of their customers through their comprehensive range of quality printing solutions.
Brother International South Africa (Pty) Ltd is the regional sales office for South Africa and markets a range of products manufactured by its parent company, Brother Industries, Ltd. of Nagoya, Japan. Established in 1970, Brother International South Africa (Pty) Ltd manages an extensive network of distributors in both domestic and Sub Saharan markets.
Brother’s printing business is committed to the advancement of technologies and “work style innovation” and constantly strives to pioneer new technologies and improve product quality. The different types of technology Brother offers are convenient to use and helps streamline workflow and efficiency in corporate, SME and home environments. For more information about Brother, visit http://www.brother.co.za .
About Brother Earth
Brother always takes responsibility, acts respectfully and tries to make a positive difference. Brother Earth is Brother’s attitude and commitment to play a part in building a society with sustainable development. Help the environment now by giving a click at http://www.brotherearth.com. Brother will contribute to a variety of global environmental protection activities on your behalf. The number of clicks each project receives will determine proportionately how the funds will be allocated.